This guide considers the most typical secondary weapons in the
game and are ranked in order of the parrying ability with this
- Shadowspan (U)
- Gleaming Dagger, Knife of the Defender, Opalescent Long
Knife, Big Knife
- Peculiar Long Knife, Unusual Long Knife
- Big Mean-looking Knife
- Silver-bladed dagger, Vicious looking
Carving Knife, Heavy Dirk, Elven dagger
- Slim dagger
- Long Dagger, Stiletto, Dangerous Shiv, Sacrificial Dagger
- Spirit Knife, Poison Throwing Knife, Curved Knife, Silver
- Butcher Knife(1)
- Skean, Dark Dagger, Hunting Knife, Large Knife(2), Short
Dagger, Rose-thorn Dagger, Knife
- Jeweled Dagger, Scalping Knife, Sharp Knife, Small Knife,
Dagger, Rusty Dagger(3)
- Ceremonial knife, Rusty Knife, Flame Dagger
- No Secondary
(1) "steel butcher's knife, for chopping meat"
(2) "a very sharp, large knife"
(3) "once the property of a sailor"
Original list by Prince Zan,
revised by C.Higginbotham, based on experience with Blackvelvet.